A Better Tomorrow Starts With You
Making a gift to support a cause you believe in doesn't have to change your current day-to-day spending. You can help Bryant University achieve our mission without putting your daily budget at risk by adding a future gift to your long-term life plans. When combined with your current support, you can take your generosity to the next level and make a big impact on an organization near and dear to you.
Gifts You Make Today
Here are some ways you can help Bryant University address our most pressing needs:
- Donate cash. You can give a little every year or one lump sum.
- Make a gift of other assets. Stocks, bonds, real estate and other property that have grown in value since you first purchased them make it possible to give a larger donation for less cost—and can provide you with tax benefits.
- Volunteer. Spread the word about why you support Bryant University. Feel free to contact Bryant University if you are interested in opportunities to get more involved.
Plan a Gift for Later
These are ways you can give a gift without immediately giving up assets:
- Include Bryant University in your will or trust. You can give a specific amount or leave a percentage of your estate. And know that you can change your mind at any time.
- Donate retirement plan assets. All you need to do is name Bryant University as a beneficiary of a certain percentage (1-100) of your plan's assets. When you name Bryant University as a beneficiary, you also spare your loved ones from costly taxes.
- Donate a life insurance policy. You can donate a no-longer-needed policy or simply name Bryant University as the beneficiary.
Contact Ed Magro at 401-232-6528 or email@example.com to discuss the right mix of gifts for you. It would be my pleasure to help you as you discover how to create your personal, impactful legacy at Bryant University.